Friday, July 27, 2007

Major Accomplishments!


So we have been busy the last few days. We ripped out what was left of our old flower bed and have put in some new flowers. It may not be a big accomplishment for some, but for me and my girls it was huge. Here are some pictures of what we have done.

3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

heck yeah that's major! i can't let chris find out about this. i tell him if it's outside the house, it's not my domain. i tell him that no women garden/pull weeds/and certainly we don't mow lawns. (or vacuum, in my case.)

Jan said...

Looks beautiful! Good job! (I'm Natalie's mom - just FYI!)

Nat Lud said...

It looks great! I am terrified of having to 'garden'! I do not have a good sense about stuff like that. And my plants always die! You did a beautiful job.