These pictures were just too cute to not blog. The girls were getting ready to go to the pool when Brinley decided to put Allie's shorts on her head like a hat. They thought it was hilarious. Brinley is starting to have the funniest personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh I agree TOO cute, that silly Brin, Oh I love the walls!!!
They are both getting so big. Very cute little girls and it's so crazy how different they look from eachother. Girls the best!
Brinley almost reminds me of Sammie with her dark hair. Pants on the head? SHe would totally do that too.
that is so adorable. you can tell that she's a total goofball. love it.
Okay your girls are so adorarable, I wish you were still here
, but hello your house looks as nice as your parents, what are you loaded!!
I tagged you on my blog!
I can come visit you now that we finally got a second car-- yeah! We're just waiting on the title to register it and then Indiana, here we come! You know you can always come to Cincinnati, too. . .
Your girls are the cutest! We need to talk. Call me! I am moving back to AZ in just a few weeks actually. Jake got a job there and our house is close to being sold here. So I guess it will all work out. Wish you were there.
Post a Comment