Allie: "Mom, where are we going?"
Me: "We are going to the store."
Allie: " Oh, Okay. Mom, where is Max?" (Max is Allie's new friend)
Me: "Max is at home with his mom."
Allie: "Mom, I think Max is kind of a handsome boy."
Me: " Really?"
Allie: "Ya Mom, I really like Max, he's my favorite boy, not my boyfriend, just my favorite boy."

4 comments:
Oh my such a cute picture of Allie and I love your garden!!!! Way to go!!!!
That is so funny! I'm going to have to borrow it for my blog. Let's hope this craziness tones down before you have a teenager or we are in trouble!
The yard looks great.
i love that, how cute! maya is boy crazy, too. if she wants to be funny, she calls boys her boyfriend. if she's trying to be shocking, she calls them her "kissing boyfriend." great.
Oh my Brooklynn! It is so funny to see the similarities between my sassy one and yours! Brooklynn's new love is 'Troy' from High School Musical! She has a necklace, backpack, pj's, and a billion other HSM trinkets. What a crazy one. Can't wait for 13 to roll around! NOT!
Post a Comment